Thursday 13 August 2009

That's life right?

Hey Kids, I'm actually gonna talk about me rather then my hobbies today, well I suppose my hobbies will get dragged in but whatever. I suppose I'm gonna do this in lists. Five things that happened to me this wek.

1.Today my oldest cats both had there respective operations so that they can't breed. The female is 11 months old, and the little man is only 4 months old. They need doing because they tried to breed with each other, and we don't have any more room for kittens. I took them in with my Mum and picked them up with her aswell. In side there cages little Gizmo (male) and Biscuit(female) were fine. Got them home, let them out and off bound's Gizmo to wrestle with the other cat, another male Oscar(9 weeks) , unaffected by the operation or the anesthetic they gave him. Biscuit wasn't as lucky. She stubled out of her cage, slipped(uncharestically for her and just leaned agaisnt the seatee. The ansthetic had knocked her, the fact she had to have a cone on her head didn't help her mood. She is currentley asleep, hopefully when she wakes up she'll beherself again. This is the same breed as Biscuit, and they look pretty similar.
2.I have continued my long standing story Halfway Crook, can't say I love the new chapter but it needs to be included for th rest of the story to make sense. Along with that chapter this week I have wrote a song and am in progress of co-writing a story with Jenn Watson, a dear friend of mine. All my writings are available at Quizilla, search halfway crook or haptic to find my stories.
Apparentley there is
3. I've made some cool new friends over the last week, and talked to people I never used to talk much to. These people are Jackie Pheasant, Chloe Lewis and my fellow blogger Rosalie Grundi, who stole my music blog idea off, apollogies Rosie.

4. My band, Last Few Days, are going accoustic instead of rock, which is a fantastic descion IMO. I am not a heavy rocker, shall never be one, but I'm in love with accoustic music.And the fact we are still going to attempt this makes me a very happy boy. After working out mine and the lead singers voices go well together I shall be back up aswell as bass, a better role IMO. 5. Burgers have been very much on my menu this week, good times for me.Chciken burgers, beefburgrs, maccies, its all good. Yes it has ben a slow week for music to be involved, but I know you don't want me yapping about pokemon.


thats all, tataa for now
Matt

1 comment:

  1. I'm choosing to ignore that you spelt my name wrong, and say thanks for the mention!

    Hope the kitty feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete