Thursday 24 December 2009

So..I'm back guys

Hey guys miss me ? Of course not XD To round of christmas I'm going to do my top 10 songs (different from my facebooks), top 5 artists Enjoy it :)

Top 10 songs of '09

10)Mercy Mercedes-Dr Huxtable
It is amazingly upbeat, poppy beats, smiley child friendly lyrics, and of course a happy lead vocalist. Its sickening. Why so good ? It's just brilliant, I can understand why you wouldn't like iit but it doesn't mean I agree.

9) Ke$ha-Tik Tok
Boy she wishes she could spell. It's an actual female Lady GaGa :O , similar beats, lyrics are pretty close in meaning to 'Just Dance'. But why this instead of Just Dance ? It's a mach0o reason to be quiet honest, Ke$ha is absolutely ,mind blowingly sexy.

8) Asher Roth-Be By Myself
'But if your still there when I get fat, cause all I do is eat,drink,smoke weed and rap'-immense line, amazing song, amazing artist. Cee-Lo's contribution improves it instead of hindering. All in all my rap record of the year-Sorry Eminem :(

7) Hey Monday-How You Love Me Now
This is how I found out about the sexy songstress that is Cassadee Pope ( the newest love of my life ). It's so catchy and lively and pretty much sums up what Hey Monday are about. I love it, my brother loved it, infact how can you NOT love it ?!

6) Coldplay-The Scientist
Yes its an older song but you wanna know something ? I found meaning in it this year, therefore it makes the list. This song just is amazing on sooo many levels, and is the only Coldpl;ay song that evaporates my newly found dislike of Chris Martin.

5)Boys Like Girls-Two Is Better Then One ft Taylor Swift
A very good friend introduced me to this band, and more importantly ,this song. I mean I hate the generic music that the world spouts just as much as the next guy but I loved this, Taylor Swift really played a good part in this song, its just perfectly tuned for my ears

4) Chris Brown-Forever Remix ft Lupe Fiasco & Lil Wayne
This song is,well erm, its just...different ? Its a lupe fiasco song, inside a lil wayne song inside a chris brown song. and its just really nice, it shows three different stages in a modern day relationship, proberley by accident. God bless you guys

3)Calvin Harris-Ready For The Weekend
Expect more pop-punk ? Ha well I fooled you guys *does happy dance*. Yeah this song is just a amazing ,I-must-get-off-my-ass-and-move song, its a amazing party starter and to top it off Calvin Harris is some form of musical God

2)Tynchy Stryder-Sweet Dreams/Beat Again ft Amielle
bluuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh I'm praising Tynchy fucking stryder. But with good reason, these two songs got changed to suit his style of,erm,singing ? It's a live lounge cover and its incredible. but even it's amazing glory is left behind by

1) Bloc Party-The Prayer
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this song SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.ths basic drum beat that gives it that tribval feel, the electroness that comes in, the first chilling line. It's all just delivered so brilliantly. My reason for loving Bloc Party, and even live it didn't dissapoint


TOP 5 Artists 2009

5) Eminem
Sorry you didn't get into the songs but I got Relapse as soon as I could and OMFJ I was impressed, not a bad song or a filler song on there. I uncovered two of his other albums (Eminem Show and Encore) and I was back in my old room ,drifting away to him slating his ex wife. All Hail King Em

4) Pixie Lott
What a break through year ! Her songs, good, her looks, good, she comes across as a smiley happy, lovely ,bubbly person who is happy with what she does. Those personality traits, alongside her obvious attractivness and good music pushed her up there. Keep it up Pixie

3) Underground Hero's
Simply in here because I had an amazing time at there gigg at the sugermill, it was a amazing gig, they were a amazing band, there songs aren't too shabby either. I really hope these guys make it to some degree of sucsess.

2) Bloc Party
I finally got a hold of there new album this year and woah , there best to date ! Then 'One More Chance' came out, another winner, lets tap into dance music and bloc party ,it was always a winner with me. Then the GIG. The had shit support but it was the gigs saviour when they came out, music and atmosphere both picked up and there raport with the fans-phenominal.

1) Paramore
Amazing new album, plus I discovered some of there old stuff, plus she shunned new moon so they didn't get typecast ! Hayley Williams and co I salute you soo much. It was third album time, and following the success of riot it was now time to build, they only need a steady album, which got produced, but it was a flawless album, the deluxe eddition though was amazing. Paramore in 2020 should be scarily good !

thats all guys, Merry Christmas :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment